The warriors are the front line in Regnum. Their presence keeps groups together and allow coordination, while protecting the ranged classes. They lead the charges and punish those who cannot get away fast. The main attribute for warriors is Strength. It gives them higher physical damage, and also more space in the inventory. Constitution is also important, since it boosts the health bar.
There are 4 skill branches in the warrior tree.
- Slashing/Blunt/Piercing weapons: Choosing a weapon type is important for warriors. Each kind has it's own uniqe skills and abillities.
- Tactics: Basic melee fighting tricks. Gives them an edge in hand to hand combat.
- Charge: Increases the normal weapon damage.
- Accurate Swings: Improves slashing damage while active.
- Disable Limb: Hinders an enemy's movement speed.
- Athletic: Increases warrior's dexterity.
- South Cross: A cross cut is done, making extra damage.
- Crash: Reduces an enemy's evasion chance.
- Devastate: Makes damage in a 45 degrees arc, causing slashing damage.
- Iron Skin: Increases warrior's blunt damage resistance.
- Fatal Strike: Reduces an enemy's protection.
- Typhoon: 360 degrees attack. Hits all the enemies close to the warrior.
- Forceful Blow: A strong blow causes additional damage.
- Brutal Impacts: Improves blunt damage while active.
- Ribs Breaker: A blow to the ribs takes the air of the opponent lungs, she can't move.
- Lethal Anatomy: The warrior is naturally strong and powerful.
- Crushing: Strong blow that breaks bones.
- Execution: The warrior fights seeking the way to counter the attacks more effectively.
- Mind Squasher: Strong blow that removes positive effects that remain active on the target.
- Steel Temper: The warrior is resistant to piercing damage.
- Jaw Breaker: A blow to the jaw makes the opponent dizzy.
- Thunder Strike: The warrior strikes the floor with his weapon, making it tremble and affecting the surrounding area.
- Gutting: Attack that causes additional piercing damage.
- Agile Maneuvers: Increases piercing damage when active.
- Balestra: Makes an enemy unable to move.
- Versatility: Increases warrior's strength and dexterity.
- Ripost: Attack that causes additional damage using an enemy's weak point.
- Impale: Tears apart an enemy's. Reduces dexterity and causes damage over time on the victim.
- Brain Piercing: Cancels an enemy's power casting.
- Bendable: Increases warrior's resistance to slashing damage.
- Multiple Thrust: Multiple attacks in a 45 degrees arc.
- Lightning Strike: 360 degrees strike causing damage and knocking down the enemies close to the warrior.
- Feint: Knocks down an enemy.
- Spring: Increases warrior's movement speed.
- Throat Cutter: Lethal attack that kills instantly an enemy.
- Martial Defense: Reduces warrior's change to receive a critical hit.
- Caution: Increases warrior's protection.
- Back Slam: A fist slam that leaves the enemy dizzy.
- Defensive Stance: Increases protection to crowd control effect, reduces warrior's movement speed.
- Trip: Strike that knocks the enemy down.
- Disabling: Strike to the enemy's leg, reduces protection and Knights' block chance.
- Martial Reflexes: [bugged]
The subclasses for warriors are Barbarian and Knight. Barbarians learn to wield two handed weapons, wich give them the highest damage of the game. They also use a wide range of warcries to boost their allies and frighten their enemies. They wear tough leather armor, which provides adequate protection against enemy attacks. Knights are unstoppable armor-coated soldiers. They have the highest defense and are able to equip shields, making them tough to defeat. Their offensive skills are low, but they can make the difference in the battlefield with their defensive auras.
- Warcries: Buffs and debuffs to share with everyone in the battlefield.
- Two handed weapons: Many of the strongest skills in game, using brutal moves and huge weapons.
- Vanguard: Self buffing defense skills. They allow the kinght a swift run trough a sea of enemies.
- Shields: Gives higher block and resist chance. Allows the use of auras and protection magic.