The ally becomes invulnerable to curses, sorcery and enchantments that diminishes her efficiency. She remains vulnerable to damaging spells, even those that have negative side effects.
|Discipline level: 11|
|Character level: 21|
|Affects: Single allyCasting time: 1s Range: 25mCooldown time: 110sGlobal Cooldown: Very Short|
|Power level||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Immunity to Non-Damaging Powers|
Divine Intervention protects characters from debuffs and pure crowd control skills. Master of Doom and Ambush are good examples. However, the side effects of damaging skills, such as Meteor's dizzy or Ribs Breaker's immobilize will still work.
It is often shared between conjurers as it protects against debilitating spells such as Confuse. Additionally it offers them protection against other Crowd Control which is useful as they are a fragile class.
It can also be used preventive buff on characters that may attract crowd control spells, such as barbarians. Immunity to non-damaging powers limits many of the Crowd Control options of opponents, allowing the ally to focus on their task.
While the spell has a distinctive casting animation, there is otherwise no visual effect on the buffed character for the duration of the spell.
Note that the duration does not completely cover the cooldown of the spell. Conjurers can use the power Insightful to extend the duration for complete protection.
- Version 1.23.3 (2018/9/25): Cooldown increased to 110 s. Duration reduced to 10-70 s.
- Version 1.10.9 (2014/8/28): Cooldown increased to 90 s. Duration reduced to 10-80 s.
- Version 1.0.0 (2008/12/17): Duration reduced.
- Version 0.9.20 (2007/8/31): Fixed a bug where this power would also prevent friendly spells from being cast on the target.
- Version 0.9.15 (2007/7/12): Added.